I want to thank Leah at Inspire and Indulge for giving me the Sunshine Award. She has a great blog that offers inspiration both in your kitchen and with crafts and DIY projects. I started blogging about a month and a half ago and Leah and I have been following each other for a good portion of that time. It has been great to watch her blog grow just as I am trying to learn the ways of the “blogging” world. As I have mentioned before I am learning everything from how to use html code to how to tag and categorize my posts. It’s been a fun and challenging journey so far. It has been great to meet other bloggers like Leah- so thanks again!
So this award comes with rules..I know, I know- who likes rules?! But these aren’t that bad! They are…
Sunshine Award – Rules for Winners (if you choose to accept)
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Choose ten blogs to nominate and let them know by leaving a comment.
3. Request that the chosen blogs pass on the award to their favorite blogs.
4. Copy and paste the award on your blog post.
5. Answer the ten questions provided.
So here goes…
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? Ghandi..while some may not think of his as a philosopher I really think a lot of what he taught and believed in was philosophy.
2. What is your favorite number? 4 has always been my lucky number..which must make it my favorite! 🙂
3. What is your favorite animal? I have always loved koalas! I had a stuffed animal when I was a kid and always wanted to meet one in person, which I have not done yet!
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter accounts? Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ACedarSpoon Twitter: https://twitter.com/ACedarSpoon
5. What is your favorite time of day? Before and after work when I get to spend time with my husband and baby…or anytime of the day on the weekend!!
Thanks again Leah!
Here the blogs I am nominating! I love reading their blogs and thought I would pass them on to all of you.
Coming up tomorrow is a delicious pasta bake! Cheers to a fabulous Tuesday!